The first session is on Wednesday October 20th, starting at 09:45
- The course will be mainly held online using WebEx with a few on-site sessions (TBD).
- Communication will be done via our Slack channel, student who have registered will receive a Slack invitation before the first session.
- The operating system to run the code is Ubuntu 18.04. Please make sure to have an Ubuntu 18.04 system!
(Note: We can not give support for other systems)
The sessions will be held on
- Wednesdays: 9:45~13:00
Participation in this course is recommended in preparation for future theses work in robotics. The course will be conducted in English and is targeted at students of MSc Computer Science, MSc Softwaretechnik, and Msc Informatik. Successful completion of the Robotics lecture is mandatory, as well as good programming skills in Python, or potentially C++. A familiarity with git and the python code used in the robotics course is also recommended.
Notifications will be broadcasted through the Slack channel.
The number of participants is limited to 12.
Please contact us through the mailing list
- Yoojin Oh (email@example.com)
- Jim Mainprice (firstname.lastname@example.org)